Our instruments are manufactured in the United Kingdom by Eye Technology Limited using the highest quality materials and workmanship. We have a full range of instruments for 20g, 23g, and 25g surgery. A comfortable, ergonomic handle with smooth squeeze actuation make these instruments an ideal choice for the demands of high precision retina surgery.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a demo of any of our instruments.
Micro End Gripping Forceps
Delicate, blunt-tip forceps with tapered jaw and small gripping platform. Excellent for gripping and manipulating membranes.
• 1016 Micro End Gripping Forceps (20g)
• 1516 Micro End Gripping Forceps (23g)
• 1816 Micro End Gripping Forceps (25g)
Side Gripping Forceps
Thin, rounded, blunt vertical-style forceps. Excellent for grasping along the surface of the retina.
• 1017 Side-Gripping Forceps (20g)
Blunt tip forceps with small platform. Angled 135° 2mm from tip. Angle allows gripping along the retina surface with good visualization.
• 1018 Angled Forceps (20g)
Straight forceps with large gripping platform at tip. Small pick at tip for lifting and manipulating membranes. Platform allows excellent grip for delicate membranes.
• 1019 Pick Forceps (20g)
• 1519 Pick Forceps (23g)
• 1819 Pick Forceps (25g)
Blunt tip serrated jaws for non-slip grip. Excellent for working with thicker, more fibrotic membranes.
• 1020 Serrated Forceps (20g)
• 1520 Serrated Forceps (23g)
• 1820 Serrated Forceps (25g)
Foreign Body Forceps
Reverse action basket-style forceps with three gripping arms. Designed for grasping and removing foreign bodies. Reverse action ensures secure gripping of the foreign body during removal.
• 1021 Foreign Body Forceps (20g)
Delicate Pick Forceps
Small pick forceps with platform. Excellent for picking and grasping epiretinal membranes.
• 1022 Delicate Pick Forceps (20g)
Fine Gripping Forceps with Roughened Jaws
Thin gripping forceps with pointed tips. Designed for peeling membranes from the retina. Roughened surface allows excellent grip strength.
• 1662 Fine Gripping Forceps with Roughened Jaws (20g)
Tip with platform is pointed to one side for precise grasping along retina surface. Allows excellent visibility and grip for ILM and delicate membranes.
• 1031 Offset Forceps (20g)
• 1531 Offset Forceps (23g)
• 1831 Offset Forceps (25g)
Fine Gripping Forceps
Blunt tip forceps with raised platform at tip. Ideal for ILM peeling.
• 1037 Fine Gripping Forceps (20g)
• 1537 Fine Gripping Forceps (23g)
• 1837 Fine Gripping Forceps (25g)
End Grasping ILM Forceps
End grasping forceps with extremely thin jaws allow maximum visibility around and through the jaws during use. Raised platform for precise grasping.
• 1504 End Grasping ILM Forceps (23g)
• 1804 End Grasping ILM Forceps (25g)
Naito ILM Forceps
Pointed jaws form a pick when closed to enable picking of the ILM. Forceps allows picking and peeling with one instrument to reduce instrument exchanges. 1350 has blue titanium jaws for enhanced visibility.
• 1050 Naito ILM Forceps (20g)
• 1350 Naito ILM Forceps (20g) Titanium Jaws