Auricle™ Neurotology & Neurosurgery Instruments
The MedOne line of Auricle™ instruments deliver the ultimate in surgeon control for delicate procedures. A squeeze-style mechanism and rotatable instrument tip enable precise control and comfortable access to the microsurgical site. Ideal for middle ear surgery, neurotology, and neurosurgery/skull base surgery.
- Unique squeeze-style handle enables precise control of the instrument tip during actuation.
- The instrument tip rotates 360°, allowing you to move the tip instead of your hand.
- Lightweight titanium handle with large gripping area for comfortable hand position reduces hand fatigue.
- Instrument shaft diameter is 0.9mm, allowing excellent visualization and easy access for working in small spaces.
- Shaft length of 55mm or 80mm available for various surgical approaches.
The Auricle instruments were designed in cooperation with:
Andrew Marlowe, M.D., Sarasota, Florida
Seth Rosenberg, M.D., Sarasota, Florida
J. Thomas Roland, Jr., M.D., New York, New York
William H. Slattery III, M.D., Los Angeles, California
Contact us today for more information.